Friday, July 13, 2012

FO Friday! I want candy...And cows...And monsters...And a scarf!

Well my crafting for the past few weeks has been kind of all over the place. I started about six different projects and hadn't really followed through on anything. I have so many ideas and projects that I want to do going around in my head that I can't seem to commit to any one thing. I know we all have times like this. Add to this the fact that I haven't been feeling very well and I have a lot of half done Amis and other projects lying around the house. So I finally decided to buckle down and finish some of these things up!

First up is a little monster I call Peppermint Candy Surprise.



He was inspired by another drawing of my daughters and I think he is absolutely adorable. I designed this guy myself and am really proud of the way he turned out. Next is a little monster inspired by Stacey Trock's Mr. Toothy pattern. I had to modify the pattern because I didn't have enough yarn which I realized about halfway through. I think he kind of looks like an Easter Bunny/monster combo.

I also participated in the Fresh Stitches Ravelry Group's Crochet-Along for Jackie the Cow.  Here is how she turned out!  Isn't she adorable!

I also finished my first knitting project that I shared last week the lacy keyhole scarf and I think for my first knitted project I did a pretty good job!

What have you been up to lately?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy! All of these projects are very nice. The scarf is really pretty. My favorites are Jackie the Cow and Peppermint Surprise. My all time favorite is the Ice Cream Monster that you did awhile back. That one just "melts" my heart! Keep up the awesome work! :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your Ice Cream monster was brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am actually working on writing up the pattern for that one, which I have never done before, so it's taking some time. haha

      Delete