Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Nutty Squirrel

First of all for those who don't already know WIP means "Work In Progress.". Going forward I will be sharing my current projects in progress and will hopefully be able to share an FO or "Finished Object" on Friday of each week. We'll see how this goes as I can get a bit distracted during the week with work and kids, but hopefully this will give me the motivation I need to keep those projects moving!


Currently I have about 5 projects in the works. I have about 6 crocodile stitch bags ready for their liners and as I am new to sewing I am taking my time so as to minimize mistakes. These will probably be completed over the next few weeks.

Currently on my crochet hook is this absolutely adorable amigurumi squirrel requested by my mom's cousin. I completed an alligator for her as well which can be seen featured in my banner above. There will also be a giraffe and a pig headed her way in the near future.

Here's what I have done so far. Can't wait to share the finished pics!

What's currently on your hook? Please feel free to share below. I would love to hear what you are working on. Feel free to share pics as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment