Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Amigurumi Giraffe & Beaded Crocodile Stitch Bag

Well I currently have two projects going at the moment.  The first is this cute giraffe.
He is almost done, all I have left to do is attach the legs, make a tail and give him a "mane" that will run from the top of his head down the back of his neck.  I can't wait to see the finished project!

Second is this awesome beaded crocodile stitch bag that I am making for my mother.



She chose the colors and I love the beachy feel of this combination!  The bag itself has been done for a week or so, as has the liner, but I was waiting on some interfacing to reinforce the magnetic snaps that will be the closure for this bag.  I finally picked some up this weekend so I will be able to finish today, and get the lining sewed into the bag.  It's just the right size to hold her iPad and 2 skeins of yarn, so she can craft on the go!

One final note, my etsy shop is officially open!  There's not much in it yet, but I will be adding more as I finish the few other partially finished projects that have been waiting around for this to get done. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Hallie, these are really great! Would you be interested in posting some of your projects to a crafting community I'm an editor of? There are a lot of crochet fans who'd love this! It's easy to post projects: http://www.craftfoxes.com/pages/how-to-upload-a-project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to! I didn't know you were doing this, it looks like a great site, I will work on getting my account set up this weekend.

      Delete