Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Hallowig


For the past few weeks I've been pretty distracted from my knitting, now that I'm splitting time with the dye studio. I have however been working on the Hallowig pattern by Megan Reardon from the Fall 2004 issue of Knitty.
After finishing the pumpkin hat for my son, I decided I needed to do something for my daughter that is seasonally appropriate. I'm making this using some left over Red Heart With Love in Hot Pink. This is my third project using this same skein, I think it's going to last forever...

Oh and what about the adorable project bag?  Last week I was totally enabled by someone on ravelry I can't even remember who now and picked up this Halloween inspired project bag by StarKnits. She has lots of different bag styles and prints, so there's something for everyone. I may have gotten two more bags as well, but I'll show them off as they get used. 

What are you working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment