Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Entrelac Blanket 2.0


My daughter's birthday party on Saturday so I have been pretty much exclusively working on this blanket for the last two weeks. It has probably doubled in size since the last time I showed it and I think I am only going to do one or two more color repeats. 


Ideally when it is finished it will be large enough for her to use as a blanket now and when she's an adult will be a great lapghan (you know a lap sized afghan) for her to use on colder evenings. I feel like I've been working on this thing forever, as I started it back in July and I'm ready for it to be off the needles. But I have worked on and completed a lot of other projects in that time period, and this has made for great movie knitting. 

Hoping to have this done by Friday but we'll see. I am going to be taking an all day spinning/spindling class with the great Abby Franquemont, author of Respect the Spindle, so there may not be a post on Friday. And the Wool Gathering is this weekend at Young's Dairy Farm in Yellow Springs, Ohio, so there will definitely be some good swag for me to share in the near future!



No comments:

Post a Comment