Friday, August 23, 2013

FO Friday: It's Finally Finished!!!


After, what felt like an eternity, and no less than three return trips to the store to buy more yarn, the Tunisian Entrelac Blanket is finally finished!
 I previously posted about this here, here, and here. I finished last Sunday with almost a week to spare before my son's party. I can't wait to get pics of him all wrapped up in it.

I ended up doing 14 rounds of squares and finished with a round of triangles to straighten out the edges. At the corners I did little isosceles triangles to make the turns. I finished off by doing 2 rounds of single crochet and one round of reverse single crochet for a border. After getting all of the ends woven in I am really pleased with the result and hope my son will love it for years to come. 

Have you finished anything this week? Post below. Otherwise have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment