Friday, August 2, 2013

FO Friday: Spa Cloth

As far as finished objects go this has been kind of a sad week.  Since everything I am currently working on is rather large and I have been forced to take more breaks than usual due to an injured thumb, it became obvious that I would have nothing to talk about today. So, since my CotLin yarn arrived the other day I decided to start my spa cloth project,
I am actually planning on making four of these, so I do not consider this to be a finished project, but I was able to get one done for today.

It is currently wet and blocking so it doesn't look all that great and there are a couple of mistakes. But, this is a great learning project for several of the different Tunisian crochet stitches. The pattern is the Tunisian Crochet Spa Cloth by Jennifer Hansen.

Hope everyone had a great week!  Did you finish anything this week that you would like to share?  Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment