Friday, August 9, 2013

FO Friday: Spa Cloth Set and Seamless Salomas


I have finished the set of spa cloths. One in each color, one three color and a mini three color just because I had that much yarn left. They were a great exercise in the three different Tunisian crochet stitches that the pattern calls for. 


I know, I know, what in the world is this thing?  
I was watching the Stockinette Zombies podcast when they started talking about this pattern for a Seamless Saloma Slipper which one of the hosts, Megan Williams. They held one up and I thought the same thing. I went to check out the pattern and decided they were easy enough and I had some Red Heart With Love acrylic yarn in a variegated colorway so I thought I would try the pattern.  Above is what the finished piece looked like. And I though there's no way this will fit on my foot. But I tried it on and.....



Tadaa!!!  They fit. Actually they are really comfortable, and I was very pleased with they way the yarn striped. I thing they look great. My hubby even said they would make great travel slippers since they are so compact. I will definitely be making more of these. 

Have you finished anything this week?  I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment